За дофинансиране на Мярка 112 и 141 от Националния бюджет!

За дофинансиране на Мярка 112 и 141 от Националния бюджет! / Съобщения / Създаване на facebook група за координиране на общи действия / Коментари

Гост

2013-09-20 12:05

Написахме писмо до европейската комисия която следи за измами по европрограми. Писмото излежда така:

Hello , I am a citizen of the Republic of Bulgaria . I want to give voice to one of the many frauds with EU funds in my country. It is a program for the Rural Development policy 2007-2013 and especially in the part of a young farmer ( measure 112 of RDP 2007-2013 ). A few months ago it was announced decision to negotiation over funds under measure 112 under the RDP 2007-2013 . concerning young farmers in Bulgaria amounted to 48 million lev (25 million euros) with Decision № 167 of 08.03.2013 of the Council of Ministers of Bulgaria. This money should be used to support the launch and development of young farmers in Bulgaria . Indicative dates were announced for the start of the program for 2013 , Who were constantly postponed to reach 19.09.2013 . On that date it was announced that the money gone and the opening of measure 112 of RDP 2007-2013 will not started. We are interested where is the money? Who has it mastered and why? Consequences of that theft can be very serious , because so many young people will lose their jobs and their future in Bulgaria . Many of them will be forced to emigrate to the old EU member states in search of better opportunities. We hope you will be interested in our problem , because we believe that this is about abuse of European taxpayers' money . Best Regards!

Копирайте и изпращайте тук:

http://ec.europa.eu/anti_fraud/contacts/general-enquiries/index_en.htm