Политика за поверителност
|We provide free hosting for online petitions. To be able to operate a service like this, we have to collect information of our users.|
What information do you collect about me?
- Вашето име
- Email адрес
- Facebook ID
- Browser name and version number
- Operating system name and version number
- Screen resolution
- Petitions you view
- Petitions you sign
- Petitions you create
- Petitions you share
- Announcements you publish
- Comments you write (Only in our website)
- Pages you view (Only in our website)
- Payments you make (Only in our website)
- Messages you send (Only in our website)
- Ads you view and click (Only in our website)
- Links you click (Only in our website)
How do you collect this information?
- When you create or edit an user account.
- When you view, sign, share and create petitions, comments and announcements.
- When you view pages on our website.
- When you click links on our website.
- When you order extra visibility for a petition.
- Send us email.
- Login with Facebook. Facebook will provide us your Facebook ID, first name, last name, country and email address.
- Make us a payment through PayPal. PayPal will provide us your first name, last name, residence country and your email address.
How do you use this information?
- If you sign a petition and check "Show my signature publicly" then we will show your signature in the signatures page. We have asked search engines not to index the signatures page. If you uncheck "Show my signature publicly" then your signature will be visible in the signatures page just for the author of the petition and for the administrators (our employees).
- If you have logged in using Facebook then we will show your Facebook profile picture next to your name in the signatures page and we link from your name to your Facebook profile page.
- After you sign a petition, we send a message to your email address to make sure that the email address is valid and belongs to you.
- If you check "Keep me updated on this petition" when signing a petition, we will send you an email message when the author of the petition publishes an announcement. You can unsubscribe with one click.
- To target petition ads better
- Recognize your repeat visits and preferences
- Measure the effectiveness of ad campaigns
- To personalize user's experience
- To improve the website
- To improve the customer service
- To analyze user behaviour
How is this information shared?
- The author of a petition will receive the information you provide in the signature form when you sign her/his petition.
- We might need to share some information with a police to prevent or solve a crime. Normally we ask a police to contact Finnish Police because our company is located in Finland.
How do you keep my information safe?
- We use Security Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology to encrypt all the data before it travels over the internet.
- We store your information on secure computers or at data centers. Only authorized personnel can access the information on these computers.
- Our servers are located in France and our head office is located in Finland.
- Passwords are not saved in clear text. We calculate hash sums of the passwords and use salts.
How can I view, edit and remove my information?
- To manage petitions you have created, then log in using the email address you used when you created the petition.
- You can manage your signatures through page "Manage signatures". If you have signed a petition without providing an email address or your email doesn't anymore work, then contact the author of the petition or send us a message using our contact form.
- To access other information, please send us a message using our contact form. Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected or your information removed completely.
- Manage cookies stored on your computer
Policy for cookies and similar technology
- We use technology such as cookies and local storage to personalise content and ads, to analyse our traffic and to remember some of choices so that you don't have to write the name of your city every time you sign a petition on our website.
3rd party services
- We use Google Adsense to show advertisement to our visitors.
- We use Facebook to Share buttons and Facebook Login feature but Facebook will only receive information of you if you click those buttons.
- We use PayPal to handle payments.
You can read more about how Google collects and protects data by clicking here.