Terms of Service ("Terms")
Last updated: (May 28 2018)
Please read these Terms of Service ("Terms", "Terms of Service") carefully before using the https://www.peticiq.com website operated by Petitions24 Oy ("us", "we", or "our").
- By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
- You must be at least 16 years old to use this service.
- Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material ("Content"). You are responsible for the content.
- We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever.
- We may remove the content you have created to our service without prior notice, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever.
- Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Petitions24 Oy.
- Petitions24 Oy has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Petitions24 Oy shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time.
- You accept that we will send a message to your email address to confirm the address is valid and belongs to you.
- You accept that we can't control how the author of the petition uses the information you have provided when you signed a petition.
- You accept that if checkbox "Keep me updated on this petition" is checked when you sign a petition, you allow us to send you emails regarding that petition. You can unsubscribe with one click.
- You must tell (in the petition text) the signatories how you are going to use their information. You are not allowed to sell their information in any case.
- You can edit your petition but you are not allowed to make too big changes. If you think that some of the signatories would not sign the changed petition, then that is a sure sign of a too big a change.
- We don't allow petitions which have been made against private people (non-celebrities).
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.