Подписка за запазване на обучението от 5-ти до 7-ми клас в МГ

Гост

/ #857 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

2012-03-10 08:20

Защо да гледаме Словакия, Чехия? Да следваме примера на страни с по-добро образование – Англия, САЩ.#809: - Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:  

"Making a Science of Education FOR SUCCESS IN AN INCREASINGLY COMPLEX, CROWDED, AND DANGEROUS WORLD, A NATION must strive to be a meritocracy: Its education and social systems should be structured to select those with the most talent, energy, wisdom, and character as the next generation of leaders for each segment of society. When I was young, I was taught that providing equal opportunities for everyone was a matter of social justice—part of the social contract in the United States. Now, I believe that it is also a matter of national survival. Any country that fails to encourage and develop the talent in each individual through its public school system will suffer greatly, because the quality of a nation depends on the collective wisdom of both its leaders and its citizens." SCIENCE VOL 323 2 JANUARY 2009 За kойто може да чете и разбира.(PISA???)