Петиция към главния прокурор Борис Велчев

Гост

/ #1104

2011-05-24 00:22

Muslims Praying Every Friday in Streets of New York Protest Message

Outline
Protest message claims that, every Friday, many Muslims pray on Madison Avenue and other streets of New York, thereby blocking streets and disrupting traffic. The message includes photographs depicting large groups of Muslims praying.

Brief Analysis
The photographs are genuine, but the description is inaccurate and misleading. The images depict scenes from the annual Muslim Day Parade in New York City. The parade has taken place every year since 1985. The parade only takes place once per year. Muslims do not block New York streets to pray every Friday as claimed in the message.

Detailed analysis and references below example.

Enter your email address to subscribe to the Hoax-Slayer Newsletter:

Scroll down to submit comments
Last updated: 29th September 2010
First published: 29th September 2010
Article written by Brett M. Christensen
About Brett Christensen and Hoax-Slayer

Example
Subject: This is Madison Ave. in New York City

Political Madness – Will History repeat itself in our lifetime? PLEASE, read to the end – and you can make your own decision on how you feel, and send to all friends and acquaintances. At least they wont be able to say – “I didn’t see it coming”. I didn’t take too much notice of this situation when I first heard about it. But now I am concerned. You should be too. People of all faiths should be concerned – that is why you are receiving this.

Be informed, Be Concerned, Be aware, Don’t let Political Correctness silence you.

From an American who is a retired international lawyer in Madrid.

This is an accurate picture of every Friday afternoon in several locations throughout New York City where there are mosques with a large number of Muslims that cannot fit into the mosque - They fill the surrounding streets, facing east for a couple of hours between about 2 & 4 p.m. - Besides this one at 42nd St & Madison Ave, there is another, even larger group, at 94th St & 3rd Ave, etc.,etc. - Also, I presume, you are aware of the dispute over building another "high rise" Mosque a few blocks from "ground zero" - With regard to that one, the "Imam" refuses to disclose where the $110 million dollars to build it is coming from and there is a lawsuit filed to force disclosure of that information - November can't come soon enough.

This scene is in New York City on Madison Avenue, not in France or the Middle East or Yemen or Kenya.

They are claiming America for Allah. If we don't wake up soon, we are going to "politically correct" ourselves right out of our own country!